Magenta was established in 2007 as a software company based in Florence, Italy; the company grows on a solid base of competence and experience that the founders acquired during several years of activity both in the industrial and in the academic context.
Our core activity is to work together with other companies from various sectors to provide them consult on the most appropriate and innovative IT technologies for the application at hand.
Our main specialties are:
- Enterprise web applications based on the Java/JEE platform;
- Image and video analysis applications: automatic surveillance and monitoring, smart cameras, digital recording, media databases, machine vision, object detection and recognition;
- Software integration and middleware;
- Security-related applications: cryptography, smart card, eToken, digital signature, secure authentication, security in computer networks;
- Mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms;
- Verification and Validation (V&V) process in the automotive context (IEC dS61508 SIL0/4), software certification according to the main international standard (CENELEC EN50128)
- We provide support and training for all the technologies used to develop our products.
Magenta is member of POLIS and ICT-ROBOTICA, networks of IT companies based in Tuscany.